What is the difference between WiFi 2.4G and 5G?
Time：2021-11-03 22:47:34 Popularity：370
The difference between WiFi 2.4G and 5G
2.4g has good penetration and long transmission distance. But the interference between devices is relatively large and the transmission speed is relatively slow
The 5g transmission rate is high. Less interference. The only problem is poor penetration (it won’t work above a wall)
So try to use 5G when you have a 5G signal at home, and 2.4G for places with poor 5G signals. The current smart routers generally have the function of switching between 5G and 2.4G, and you generally don't need to worry about it.
- 2023-09-14Weather Station for Agriculture: Common Problems, Repair Tips and Installation Requirements
- 2023-09-13Soil pH Sensor Troubleshooting, Repair Tips and Installation Requirements
- 2023-09-13Troubleshooting, Maintenance Techniques, and Installation Requirements for Soil NPK Sensors
- 2023-09-11Troubleshooting, Maintenance Techniques, and Installation Requirements of Soil Moisture Sensors
- 2023-09-07Weather Station Instruments: Common Failures, Repair Techniques, and Installation Requirements
- 2023-09-07Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge: Common Failures, Maintenance Tips, and Installation Requirements
Tell us your requirements, Let's discuss more about your project.we can do more.
Screenshot, WhatsApp to identify the QR code
（Click on WhatsApp to copy and add friends）
The WhatsApp ID has been copied, please open WhatsApp to add consultation details!